At Bythams Primary School we are very aware of the community that we are part of.
On this page we will be linking to community groups and organisations as well as promoting events in the area. If you would like the details of your organisation to be included on this page, then please let us know.
Run Mummy Run
Weekly Park Run for ladies and children. Meeting point will be at L'Oliveto Restaurant, On Saturdays from 8.30am, situated at Normanton Road, South Shore, Rutland Water, Edith Weston, LE15 8HD. Find out more.
Rutland Swim Academy
Greetham Caravan and Camping, (off Thistleton Road)
Lessons available include:
- Adult and Child (6-12 mos) & (1-3 years)
- Pre-school (3 & 4 years)
- Swimming lessons (Beginners to Intermediate)
- 1-2-1 & 1-2-2 private lessons
- Holiday intensive courses
- Aqua aerobics
- Disco inferno – revisit the 80’s and 90’s whilst keeping fit – fast paced but fun - evening classes
- Golden Girls – aqua aerobics with music from the 60’s – a more gentle pace - daytime classes
Download the Rutland Swim Academy flyer.
The Bythams Spinney is situated on the road to Creeton just outside the village of Little Bytham. The site covers an area of approximately 5.5 acres and provides a combination of open and woodland space for the pleasure of local people. It is managed by a local charity: The Bythams Woodland Trust. You can find more information on the Bythams Spinney website.
For more information about any Spinney activities, please look on their website: www.bythamspinney.co.uk or contact: Patrick Candler: 410435; Sam Adams: 410623; Gavin Pye:410006; Simon Garbutt 410563. Or e-mail us on: email@example.com.