At The Bythams, our belief is that all children have the right to a stimulating learning environment where they are motivated to learn through the provision of a varied and exciting curriculum. We promote excellent standards of behaviour, have high expectations and are committed to high standards of achievement for all our pupils.
At The Bythams we:
- Provide a safe, stimulating, exciting and challenging learning environment which promotes creativity and a curiosity of the wider world.
- Encourage children to be confident, independent lifelong learners
- .Encourage children to have a positive view of their own self-worth, enabling them to feel secure and valued as individuals within the school community.
- Provide an inspiring, challenging environment for ALL children so that they become highly motivated learners.
- Develop an ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed.
- Develop the whole child, nurturing and extending their spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding.
- Provide equal opportunities for ALL children.
- Teach children a sense of responsibility showing respect for others and the environment.
What parents say about our school
“The School has a wonderful ‘Big Family’ feel."
“The Ethos is great, the School really cares about the childrens education and development.”
“There is always something exciting going on in the classroom. The teachers are enthusiastic and really focused on getting the best out of the children.”
“Our son is in year one and bounces out of school every day full of excitement about the topics, he is reading, writing and re-enacting (class full of pirates!!).
“I would personally like to thank Mr Clarke and his team for making the Bythams School a great place to be”.
“The Head Teacher is approachable and engages well with the children.”
“So pleased we chose this school!”
“I have been very impressed with the use of technology within the school.”
“The range of after school clubs on offer is excellent, my daughter loves cooking club and we enjoy eating the food she cooks”