Looking to practice what you have been doing in class? Try these websites:
- BBC Schools - playing
games whilst everyone thinks you're learning, what could be better?
- KS1 BBC Bitesize - BBC Bitesize has some excellent games to support practice for SATs
- KS2 BBC Bitesize - BBC Bitesize has some excellent games to support practice for SATs
Council Learn English wesbite
- Crickweb Early Years - A great website to help your child with all aspects of their learning.
- Haring Kids - activities
- ICT Games - Maths and Literacy tools and games for all ages.
- Letters and Sounds - A great website that has free phonics games and resources to help your child with all phases of their phonics.
- Math Playground - use
your maths knowledge to play some great games
- Oxford Owl - reading activities for ages 3-11 and maths activities for ages 3-7.
There is online access to 250 free eBooks.
Play - a great website with free phonics games to help your child with all phases of their phonics.
- Top Marks - A wonderful all round website which tell stories and provides interactive games.